“In the rush to return to normal, let’s use this time to consider which parts of normal are worth rushing back to.”David Hollis
The ten things I wants to see in my new normal:
- Daily phone calls with my family.
- Every Saturday night is game night.
- My husband placing a hot cup tea in front of me as I write.
- Morning walks through the park.
- Talking to my favorite small business owners as I shop their stores.
- Meeting friends at the farmer’s market every Friday afternoon.
- Putting down my phone and picking up a good book.
- Eating at least one meal every day with my husband.
- Get to know my neighbors.
- Scheduling time just to breathe.